SALON – TERMS OF AGREEMENT CONSENT
By signing up for an account on this website (www.buksalon.com), any of our websites and/or services, you are deemed a merchant and agree to these Merchant Terms of Service (the “Agreement”).
PLEASE READ THESE MERCHANT TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING UP AS A MERCHANT. If you do not agree to any or all of these Terms of Service, DO NOT USE THIS SITE!
Nettrend Technologies (BUKSALON) (“we”, “us” or “our”) is an online platform that make it easy for people to book salons and access grooming services without having to queue. We optimize service delivery for salons and ensure busy professionals can get exclusive service at their convenience thereby making salons earn more, increase visibility, keep client records and receive feedback.
These Merchant Terms of Service is an agreement between you and BUKSALON. It details BUKSALON’s obligations to you. It also highlights certain risks on using the services and you must consider such risks carefully as you will be bound by the provision of this Agreement through your use of this website or any of our services.
- Every online booking for your service via our platform will be honored accordingly with service failure with respect to exact booking time. e.g When a customer books for your services for a particular time, when they come to the salon they shou;ld be served immediately without delay.
- After 2 reported incidences of non-compliance with exact booking schedule, salon will be taken down from the platform upon result from investigation showing salon as defaulter.
- Salon can be flexible in serving both walk-in and online booking clients however, as soon as an online client arrives for his service, non-negotiable priority will be given to him.
- There is a 5 minute arrival waiting time computed into the service time of every online booking
- When a client arrives later than 5 minutes, it is your prerogative to honor or cancel such booking depending on availability. (We need to put in measures of how to be sure if a booking service was cancelled by salon or not)
To use buksalon, you have to create an account by first signing this agreement, and filling out the salon data form. To register, you will provide us with certain information such as your email, first name, last name, business name and phone number and we may seek to verify your information, (by ourselves or through third parties), after which we will create a webpage for you on the platform at no cost. You give us permission to do all these.
Our Fees & Pricing Schedule
You agree for us to charge clients a flat fee of N200 per successful transaction which will not be part of your service charge. We reserve the right to revise our fees. In the event that we revise our fees, we will notify you within 5 days of such changes.
Subject to the terms of this Agreement, BUKSALON will send to your designated bank / card settlement account (“Bank Account”) all amounts settled and due to you from your transactions received through online payments, minus Invalidated Payments, Chargebacks, Refunds or other amounts that you owe to buksalon under this Agreement (“Payouts”).
We will send you Transaction History or other records in a manner consistent with your record retention obligations.
Payout Schedule, which is the time it takes us to initiate a transfer to your Bank Account for settled funds from card transactions processed through our online payment platform.
Payouts will be weekly for the sake of proper administration, however this can be customized per merchant to accommodate operational style in case there are daily financial obligations needed by such merchants.
Kindly fill out the form below for consent to these terms and conditions. By filling out this form you certify that you have read the terms and you agree to them.